Sunday, April 8, 2012

Science, Einstein and my discovery

To complete the series on Einstein  I am focusing on his achievements in science. Venturing to introduce this element of Einstein presented some difficulty for me to create, you see I am not formally educated in physics, mathematics or the higher level sciences. So for me to create these scientifically concentrated post, began with researching and reading the laws and theories the essay/article is based on. Finding images and a medium to complement his writings raised some conceptual challenges, while my foundational basis to evaluate and understand these magnificent concepts deeply was lacking, my love and passion for science inspired me. As I continued to read and re-read these articles of Einstein again and again; I discovered that each time I gained another little bread crumb of understanding. This morning when I re-read the second part of the article he wrote titled “What is the Theory of Relativity?” I read and thought about how profound this question he posed was…

"If it is necessary for the purpose of describing nature, to make use of a coordinate system arbitrarily introduced by us, then the choice of its state of motion ought to be subject to no restriction; the laws ought to be entirely independent of this choice (general principle of relativity)."

Can we as an observer impose a rule on how something works only from our viewpoint instead of designing a system that allows for all probabilities, even ones unbeknownst to us? I would say, this is true in life. 

Although these more recent posts may be a bit heady…I hope you read and enjoy them, and continue to read them as I am, exploring them for their wealth of knowledge, insight into such a beautiful mind and their innovative advancements in science that are still used today.

While I have a insatiable desire to figure out how things work; thereby my pursuit for knowledge, my ability to strive and breakdown unfamiliar concepts and understand them from a process point of view has been made possible by a living scientist named Keith Raniere. His introspective science model, has been paramount in expanding how I see the world and discovering the inner workings of me. This technology has been instrumental in helping me develop a questioning mind and begin a journey of exploring what is the general nature of all things.

No comments:

Post a Comment